Shopping for a Last-Minute Gift? Exponent v2.0.3 is now Available!Friday, December 23, 2011 release
Just in time to put under the Christmas tree, version 2.0.3 named 'Holiday Honey' is available at your favorite outlets! Though the holidays slowed down our release schedule, you'll find ample updates and fixes to take you into the New Year.
Exponent now has a functional language system creating a multi-lingual interface for editors and administrators throughout the world, including the installation pages. It even ships with Czech, Danish, Finnish, German, Spanish, Norwegian translations out of the box. Some of the other changes include:
The permission system has been greatly tweaked to more accurately reflect its designed purpose
- Permissions now cascade down through pages and containers
- Management screens accurately reflect inherited and implied permissions
- The super-admin user may now create other super-admin users
- Global sidebar modules no longer inherit current page permissions, but now require permission for non-admin users
- The File Manager, Uploader, & Pixidou editor have many tweaks and fixes
- The Flowplayer module now offers style selection
- Filedownloads optionally show a media player for audio(mp3)/video(flv/f4v) downloads
- If the database is down, the system is now placed in a temporary maintenance mode instead of running the installation
- Search result highlighting was also added
- Plus many other bug fixes and updates
We'll be back next year with more Exponent goodness. Look for 2.0.4 at the end of January. Happy Holidays, and enjoy the honey!
- Aug 19, 2015 @ 09:24 AM by dleffler RE: Forum Changes | Announcements
- Aug 19, 2015 @ 09:17 AM by dleffler RE: Change Database? | General Support
- Aug 18, 2015 @ 09:22 PM by KeyboardKowboy RE: Forum Changes | Announcements
- Aug 18, 2015 @ 09:16 PM by KeyboardKowboy Change Database? | General Support
- Aug 16, 2015 @ 06:35 AM by dleffler RE: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function gd_info() | Installation
- Aug 16, 2015 @ 01:49 AM by KeyboardKowboy RE: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function gd_info() | Installation
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of web-based solutions for enterprise-level organizations and local businesses in Peoria. Learn more about this Peoria web design company. Spanning from custom website design and development to local SEO and social media marketing, OIC Group, Inc. is full-service web marketing firm that offers a wealth of solutions.
As the creator of Exponent CMS, OIC Group, Inc. offer fully-custom web design and development programs. To view examples of the company's work, visit the local website design portfolio to see both local and enterprise-level websites that OIC has created. In addition to search engine friendly websites, other specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include website optimization, conversion rate optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, local SEO and ecommerce SEO services.
If you're looking for ways to improve the potential of your Exponent CMS website, connect with Exponent CMS on Google+. To stay abreast various ways to better optimize your Exponent CMS website, follow OIC Group web design on Facebook.