Patch #4 Released for V2.2.3
The fourth patch to address issues in v2.2.3 (stable), v2.2.3 patch #1, v2.2.3 patch #2, and v2.2.3 patch #3, has been released. This patch can be applied to any site already running v2.2.3, v2.2.3patch1, v2.2.3patch2 or v2.2.3patch3. The code is already fixed in the 'master' git repo and the patch file can be downloaded from sourceforge.net here. In addition to the fixes found in patches #1, #2, and #3, this patch fixes these issues:
- Fixes a quick upload crash when quick upload resize was set
- Fixes a form email issue when submitted with a file upload control
- Fixes a less compilation issue for template style sheets
- Fixes issue where we always loaded admin-global stylesheet
- Fixes some issues with the bootstrap theme slingbar and flyout sidebar
- Fixes loading of base system 3rd party styles including normalize (which wasn't being loaded) so they are now loaded first to be cascaded by our styles
- Adds some session resets when clear all caches is called
- Adds display of standalone pages for selection as default/home page
The list of fixes in Patch #3 can be found here.
The list of fixes in Patch #2 can be found here.
The list of fixes in Patch #1 can be found here.