PATCH #5 RELEASED TO FIX ISSUES IN V2.0.9Tuesday, October 30, 2012 patch, bugs
We keep uncovering some issues and have fixed them in v2.0.9. It can be applied to v2.0.9 or V2.0.9patch1 or the short lived v2.0.9patch2, v2.0.9patch3, or v2.0.9patch4. Sorry for so many patches, but we want to squash these permissions issues since most of them vary depending on the php version being run. The patch fixes these bugs:
- (patch #1) The File Uploader doesn't work, clicking on the "Select Files' button does nothing.
- (patch #2) non-admin users could not create visible items (set location_data incorrectly)
- (patch #2) Navigation upgrade should've copy custom navigation views for user
- (patch #2) We had some sef_url issues
- (patch #2) We didn't always flush the session cache on some updates
- (patch #2) ddrerank regression bug - ddrerank only displayed current page of items instead of all items
- (patch #2) migration controller broke system when running on php v5.2.x
- (patch #2) re-Tweets did not display correctly
- (patch #3) fixes an issue where all permissions could be wiped out on an upgrade
- (patch #4) fixes an issue with group permissions (which would also affect user perms)
- (patch #5) fixes an issue with being able to unset permissions
INSTALL AS AN EXTENSION PATCH!
- May 24, 2013 @ 12:13 PM by dleffler General Support • Re: Copy and Paste Code From Text Box to Another |
- May 24, 2013 @ 11:27 AM by poweofcms General Support • Re: Copy and Paste Code From Text Box to Another |
- May 24, 2013 @ 11:26 AM by poweofcms General Support • Re: Copy and Paste Code From Text Box to Another |
- May 24, 2013 @ 10:53 AM by dleffler General Support • Re: Copy and Paste Code From Text Box to Another |
- May 24, 2013 @ 09:55 AM by poweofcms General Support • Copy and Paste Code From Text Box to Another |
- May 23, 2013 @ 09:45 AM by straypoint Modules • Re: A bug about news module? |
File a Bug ReportHelp Improve Exponent
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (a.k.a. OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of Internet solutions for businesses, spanning custom web development to Internet marketing. Click here to view OIC's portfolio. Some of the specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include SEO-friendly websites, website optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, organic SEO and ecommerce SEO services. Connect with Exponent CMS on Google+