Patch #1 Released for v2.3.2
To start 2015 off on a good note, we've released the first patch to v2.3.2. In addition to fixing a number of regression bugs, we've addressed another security issue (identified by Sudhanshu Chauhan from Octogence) in our current release. Patch #1 to v2.3.2 is found at http://sourceforge.net/projects/exponentcms/files/exponent-2.3.2-patch-1.zip/download.
v2.3.2 patch #1 can be applied to any site already running v2.3.2. We recommend any site running v2.3.0 or later be updated to v2.3.2 with this patch. It addresses these issues in v2.3.2:
- !!! addresses more cross-site security issues and regression bugs
- fixes regression bug of arrays not being passed from forms on servers with 'magic quotes' turned on (can't sort modules, etc...)
- fixes regression bug of crash while importing products csv, and revises export products csv format to match import products
- adds 'configure store category' button/link where we allow 'edit store category'
- updates company/manufacturer showall view for better usefulness by customers
- fixes bootstrap/bootstrap3 issue where when editing product options, they wouldn't collapse/expand properly
- fixes bootstrap3 edit product images tab crash
- updates jQuery Sortable plugin to v1.0 for better scrolling support while dragging
- fixes store 'showall featured' views to properly use main image (instead of 1st thumbnail) if featured image isn't set
- fixes minor display issues with some store module and edit product views