Get a 'Candy Cane' for Christmas 2015!
Exponent version 2.3.6 (code named Candy Cane) is a wonderful Christmas gift to you! We recommend that all users with a v2.3.x installation, upgrade to this version (with the normal precautions before upgrading a production web site).
Of particular note about this version:
- adds additional security checking for XSS vulnerabilities - CVE-2015-8667
- adds support for PHP v7.x
- compatible with PHP v5.3.x, 5.4.x, 5.5.x, 5.6.x, and 7.0.x
Highlights in the version are::
- regression fix ALL reCaptcha responses always fail since v2.3.3
- adds new 'loading' animation (font icon) for boostrap/bootstrap3
- cleans up some bootstrap3 views, returns option of displaying extra-small buttons in sample theme
- adds new setting to bootstrap/bootstrap3 themes to limit menu item depth in navbars
- adds new setting to bootstrap3 theme to center main navbar (in addition to left & right alignment)
- adds new optional paypalExpress 'in-context' checkout experience
- adds two optional elFinder themes, also cleans up default theme
- better EAAS error and event record support (events now sent by date instead of by entry sequence)
- much better (optional) ajax paging support
- much better job of returning to previous pages
- adds new optional upgrade script to quickly clean up files database (adds new files, removes missing files)
- includes all fixes from v2.3.5 patches (#1 & #2)
You can find additional information about changes in the pre-release news post found here.