Exponent Black Friday 2012 Release (v2.1.0)Monday, October 8, 2012 preview
(updated 8 Nov) We thought we'd get out the first Black Friday 2012 ad on the internet! This will be what every web site manager and maintainer will want for Christmas...ExponentCMS v2.1.0! Here's what we're planning to incorporate in this next release:
- Upgrade the calendar module to a 2.0 controller. (already implemented!)
- Color coded aggregation of external Google calendar & ical feeds (already implemented including the timezone fix)
- Aggregation of e-Commerce event registration 'events' (already implemented)
- Event tags and categories (already implemented)
- Nested (blog) comments and per-item comment disabling (already implemented!)
- And for developers...move most of the themes and dompdf out of the main git repo into their own repos to use as 'submodules.' (already implemented!)
- Color coded categories (already implemented)
- Changes list available during upgrade process (already implemented)
- New 'Mega-Menu' navigation view (already implemented)
- Implement some forms modules features (multi-page wizards, fresher looking editor??) and possibly move it to 2.0.
- Make e-Commerce a better OOTB (out of the box) experience with a new e-Commerce setup wizard and sample store data.
- Begin more graceful integration of jQuery/Twitter Bootstrap, etc... including at least one Bootstrap based theme ((jQuery implemented, Bootstrap theme available)
And for developers and designers we'll add:
- New Color Picker control (already implemented)
- Revised popup Calendar Control like the one used for 'go to date' in calendar (already implemented)
- Fixed Quantity control, number entry with upper/lower limits and increment/decrement buttons (already implemented)
- Fixed Rating control to provide immedate feedback (alrady implemented)
- Added parsing of list builder lists in Configs (already implemented)
- External MySQL Manager to dig into database (already implemented)
While NONE of these features are guaranteed to be included in v2.1.0, we are beginning to implement the code to integrate them.
- May 21, 2013 @ 05:18 AM by dleffler Modules • Re: A bug about news module? |
- May 21, 2013 @ 02:50 AM by straypoint Modules • Re: A bug about news module? |
- May 20, 2013 @ 11:42 PM by straypoint Modules • Re: A bug about news module? |
- May 20, 2013 @ 02:22 PM by dleffler Modules • Re: A bug about news module? |
- May 20, 2013 @ 02:05 PM by dleffler v2.2.0patch1 released to fix several issues |
- May 20, 2013 @ 11:14 AM by dleffler Modules • Re: A bug about news module? |
File a Bug ReportHelp Improve Exponent
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (a.k.a. OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of Internet solutions for businesses, spanning custom web development to Internet marketing. Click here to view OIC's portfolio. Some of the specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include SEO-friendly websites, website optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, organic SEO and ecommerce SEO services. Connect with Exponent CMS on Google+