Exponent API Documentation Updated!Thursday, September 13, 2012 site update, docs
Several recent updates have pushed the Developer API documentation to the bleeding edge in both appearance and function. This site is auto-generated from the code using phpDocumentor2. The API documentation is located at api.exponentcms.org.
- 1 week, 4 days ago via TweetDeck, exponentcms wrote:
- Part II of @cjeinATL 's Advanced #SEOTips for your @exponentcms website discusses .HTACCESS. http://t.co/a44d1noYz1
- 1 week, 6 days ago via TweetDeck, exponentcms wrote:
- The first in a three-part series of Advanced #SEO Tips @exponentcms websites: Robots.txt http://t.co/Xip3VRz8dU #CMS
- Jun 17, 2013 @ 05:40 PM by samdocherty General Support • Corrupt Password? |
- Jun 14, 2013 @ 07:20 AM by dleffler v2.2.0patch4 released to fix issues |
- Jun 13, 2013 @ 09:56 AM by dleffler Re: Twitter API v1 now blacked out! |
- Jun 13, 2013 @ 03:00 AM by alexeenha Developing for Exponent • forum without a hyperlink |
- Jun 12, 2013 @ 03:37 PM by dleffler Twitter API v1 now blacked out! |
- Jun 10, 2013 @ 06:15 AM by dleffler General Support • Re: slingbar issue |
File a Bug ReportHelp Improve Exponent
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (a.k.a. OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of Internet solutions for businesses, spanning custom web development to Internet marketing. Click here to view OIC's portfolio. Some of the specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include SEO-friendly websites, website optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, organic SEO and ecommerce SEO services. Connect with Exponent CMS on Google+