Patch #2 for v2.0.6 Released
We've fixed a couple of bugs in v2.0.6. Issues addressed are:
- Patch #2 fixes the 'Error in Line #45 with the helpController' that would occasionally appear and halt an upgrade which was introduced in patch #1.
- Fixes the 'Toggle view' between mobile and classic views for non-admins
- Fixes the phantom file entry for new filedownload items, streamlines edit/create view since only one (first) attached file was acted on
- Fixes the multiple page links for tags, authors and permissions views (pagination problem)
- Fixes the missing graphic on a navigation module view
- Fixes an issue when trying to upgrade from a pre-release version of Exponent; better parsing of remote version, esp. with network issues
- Corrects coolwater theme sidebar chrome menu item colors
- Fixes some issues with User Management view
We also failed to note that when upgrading to v2.0.6, you MUST also upgrade any hard-coded photoAlbum modules in your custom theme by renaming the controller from 'photos' to 'photo'
INSTALL AS AN EXTENSION PATCH!