Exponent CMS Development
v2.x Source Code on Github
Exponent's v2.x source code is managed using git and can be found on Github. If you'd like to contribute code, you can fork the project, play with the code, and issue a pull request for code review and merge.
Deprecated v1.x Source
You can also find the most recent (though deprecated) v1.x source code on Github. This source code was originally managed using Bazaar and was hosted on Launchpad. A full log of develop commits through v0.98 can be viewed on Launchpad for the 1.x codeline.
Exponent is currently being developed by:
- Fred Dirkse
- Phillip Ball
- David Leffler
- Rassel Jan David
Source Code Development Activity
- Oct 22, 2018 @ 03:14 PM by dleffler regression fix datatables loading animation for bs4
- Oct 22, 2018 @ 09:59 AM by dleffler correct some billing model poor coding, etc...
- Oct 22, 2018 @ 09:58 AM by dleffler update wording in passthru payment calculator
- Oct 22, 2018 @ 09:58 AM by dleffler fix large db 'loading' message and add dynamic updates to manage orde…
- Oct 15, 2018 @ 11:04 AM by dleffler fix warning on add file posted date upgrade script
- Oct 15, 2018 @ 11:04 AM by dleffler update bs4 datetimepicker (unused at this point)
- Oct 15, 2018 @ 11:03 AM by dleffler remove redundant call to attach orderitems to order
- Oct 15, 2018 @ 11:02 AM by dleffler update adminer/db manager styles
- Oct 15, 2018 @ 11:02 AM by dleffler update controllers and models to include generic magic functions get,…
- Oct 15, 2018 @ 11:00 AM by dleffler update jstree to v3.3.6